Sunday, November 17, 2013

I am fighting not to win anything, because my fight is beyond wins/losses; it is about being answerable to your own soul: forwarding a post from a husband !!!

"...... I am fighting not to win anything, because my fight is beyond wins/losses; it is about being answerable to your own soul, that you have the testicle fortitude to fight against injustice, and being answerable to the Almighty that at the end of my life, I can see him eye to eye and say I made the best use of what you gave me against the worst that your world had to offer me. ......."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Dear Comrades,

This mailer is only for fighters, others please do not waste your precious time.

Appeared in WheelChair as P-I-P in SC recently. OP is a mindless girl whose fitness for marriage remains untested. Marriage lasted for 2 months and she fled the very day when I was to get her medically examined. She files 498A, DV and Maint cases against me and family at Delhi when I refuse to pay a penny to her at CAW stage, informs my company of criminal charges pending against me, gets me dismissed from job, buys IO and uses her as a pawn in brokering monetary settlement to which I refuse, raids my house killing my father owing to shock, gets me arrested in her presence in violation of court order of pre-arrest notice giving me nervous shock such that I am rendered PH and on WheelChair as of today. Some time back, she stated in open court that she wants to get rid of me, get re-married, for which she will withdraw all charges against me, forego all her maint dues and forego her Streedhan worth 15 lakhs, and wants MCD in return(WOW!the biggest favour done to me in my life).

I seek compensation for torture given to me by her. She denies. Matters heard, not on merits.

My TPs on medical ground are dismissed by SC citing "convenience of parties". Probably, SC thought it is more convenient to make a critically ill, PH man to travel 1500 kms by train from Maharashtra to Delhi for trial than to make an able-bodied girl do the reverse. Court has seen her sheep like innocence, but I have seen her wolf like cheapness.

My 498A SLP is dismissed w/o going through and w/o allowing me to go through the CS. Next in line are Maint SLP that I filed citing inability to pay and SLP against Mumbai HC order quashing process and NBW against OP and IO for killing my father.

It is appalling that Court has sympathy for my wife, (who married me to stay with her parents in her never-ending honeymoon) but not for my widowed mother and futher appalling that only a mass burial caused by 498A abuse can make this legislative provision to change, the provision whose legislative loopholes give ample scope for executive to enforce it as they like and give Judiciary to pick and choose to do justice.

I am fighting not to win anything, because my fight is beyond wins/losses; it is about being answerable to your own soul, that you have the testicle fortitude to fight against injustice, and being answerable to the Almighty that at the end of my life, I can see him eye to eye and say I made the best use of what you gave me against the worst that your world had to offer me.

The Fight must go on…………..


Faisla hone se pehle mein bhala haar kyun maanu,
Jag abhi jeeta nahin hai, mein abhi haara nahin hun

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

*****************

FOLLOW http://twitter.com/ATMwithDick on twitter or http://vinayak.wordpress.com/ on wordpress or http://evinayak.tumblr.com/  FOR 100s of high court and supreme court cases
  
  
regards
  
Vinayak
Father of a lovely daughter, criminal in the eyes of a wife, son of an compassionate elderly mother, old timer who hasn't given up, Male, activist
  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment