This guys seems to following good advise !!
Take a rented house, call your wife there and have a meager income !! you'll have a glorious life ever after !! :-)
brief facts as given : Husband is a poor tourist taxi driver, wife refuses to join him, tries DV case, wants to live in his MOTHER'S house, wife also all sorts of petitions including this contempt petition which is dismissed by the Honorable HC of Madras.
thoughts : It is clear that PROPERTY is the MAIN outlook / target of most women ....they aren't even happy with monthly maintenance from husbands out of DV cases !!! they do NOT want alternate acco… Property … House … house is the target …
- Wife files DV case on tourist Taxi Driver Babu
- Wife wants to take away Taxi driver Babu's poor old mother's house
- Initially wife gets residence order in Babu's mother's house !!
- Babu goes on appeal and gets the residence order vacated on appeal
- Babu has to provide accommodation .... so husband / Babu finds a rented accommodation in Chennai suburbs and request his wife to join him there
- He also submits the same at various courts both by his counsel and ALSO in person !!
- Court asks wife to stay with babu !!,
- Wife initially agrees to stay with Babu, BUT DOES NOT STAY WITH HIM !!
- Wife files SLP before the Supreme Court in SLP (Criminal) No.2190 of 2012 and it is now pending before the Supreme Court, but that is also pending and she has NO favourable order
- Wife claims that when she went to Husband's rented accommodation "...she found one Usha, Wife of D.Loganathan living in that place and she was not allowed to enter into the said premises. She has filed a case against the said Usha...."
- Wife files contempt petition against husband !! but HC dismisses contempt petition !!
IN THE HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT MADRAS
DATED : 07.01.2013
THE HONOURABLE MR.JUSTICE K.CHANDRU
Contempt Petition No.1807 of 2011
Saraswathy .. Petitioner
Babu .. Respondent
This contempt petition is preferred under Section 11 of the Contempt of Court Act, 1971 to punish the respondent for wantonly and repeatedly disobeying the order of this court passed in contempt petition No.958 of 2011 in Crl.M.P.No.1 of 2011 in Crl.M.P.No.1 of 2010 in Crl.R.C.No.1321 of 2010 dated 21.7.2011.
For Petitioner : Mr.R.Maniyapparaj
For Respondent : Mr.P.Rathinavel
rest of the order at