Husband did NOT take wife out with him, DV penalty 2 lakhs + monthly maintenance , Husband files revision against wife's DV victory, husband's advocate absent, HC passes order AGAINST husband i.e. affirming sessions court verdict !!
- wife files DV
- alleges that husband made snide remarks that wife is ugly & that husband does not take her out with him etc : Quote "….Clear evidence has been adduced to the effect that the revision petitioner refused to take the first respondent along with him, when he would go out, stating that she was ugly and that she was not fit to accompany him…."
- JM court No.II, Virudhunagar orders monthly maint Rs 2,500/- (wife 1500 + kid 1000 p.m. ) and Rs 2 lakhs compensation (not clear what the compensation is for !!)
- Husband appeals to sessions court, sessions court reduces monthly maint to Rs 2000/- (1000+1000) and compensation to Rs 1 Lakh
- Husband appeals to HC
- But NO ONE representing husband …i.e husband's advocate absent !!
- HC makes negative remark of husband's absence and HC affirms sessions court order, i.e. passes order against husband
BEFORE THE MADURAI BENCH OF MADRAS HIGH COURT
THE HONOURABLE MR.JUSTICE P.R.SHIVAKUMAR
Crl.R.C.(MD)No.653 of 2011
N.Satishkumar ... Petitioner/Respondent
2.Minor Petchi ... Respondents/Petitioners
[Respondent No.2 minor
represented by her
mother and next friend
Criminal Revision Case is filed under Section 397 and 401 Cr.P.C praying to call for the records of the appellate order, dated 11.05.2011 in C.A.No.9 of 2011 of the Additional District Judge, (Fast Track Court)m Virudhunagar against the order in Cr.M.P.No.2110 of 2009 dated 22.01.2010 on the file of the Judicial Magistrate No.II, Virudhunagar and set aside the same.
!For Petitioner ... Mr.P.Thangaiah
^For Respondents ... M/s.D.Fariyana Ghoushia
Rest of the judgement on this Link