Tuesday, June 11, 2013

When sh!t hits the own house ceiling !, the honourable ex minister says “…."It is completely false and fabricated. On moral ground, I have given my resignation to the honourable chief minister, and I only vented my opinion," he said…” Wonder what he was saying / doing all these years about OTHER false DOWRY cases all over the country ??? and when rest of the mothers were being falsely arrested ??


When sh!t hits the own house ceiling !, the honourable ex minister says "…."It is completely false and fabricated. On moral ground, I have given my resignation to the honourable chief minister, and I only vented my opinion," he said…" 

Wonder what he was saying / doing all these years about OTHER false DOWRY cases all over the country ??? and when rest of the mothers were being falsely arrested ??

****************************

Odisha Law Minister Mohanty resigns after daughter-in-law files dowry case

10 Jun 2013, 02:35 PM

 

Mohanty resigns as Odisha Law minister

Mohanty resigns as Odisha Law minister

BhubaneswarOdisha's Law and Urban Development Minister Raghunath Mohanty, who resigned after his daughter in law filed a dowry case against him and his family members, claimed that the allegation was false and fabricated.

"It is completely false and fabricated. On moral ground, I have given my resignation to the honourable chief minister, and I only vented my opinion," he said. Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik forwarded Mohanty's resignation to Governor and transferred the case to the human rights protection cell for investigation.

"I have forwarded his letter of resignation to the honourable governor. In order to ensure a free and fair investigation, the case is being transferred to the human rights protection cell," said Patnaik.

Mohanty's daughter in law Barsa Swony Choudhury filed a police complaint on March 14 accusing her in-laws of demanding a dowry of Rs. 25 lakh and a multi-utility vehicle. Choudhury alleged that she was tortured physically and mentally.

"I was mentally and physically tortured. They demanded a Scorpio vehicle and an amount of Rs. 25 lakh. They also insisted me to bring more jewellery. They told that I should force my parents to sell their home and land and give 25 lakh to my in-laws. My husband is likely to contest the 2014 election so he needs 25 lakh," she told the media.

Meanwhile, Congress leader Jagdish Tytler sought Patnaik's resignation, saying many scandals had taken place during the latter's rule.

"He is the most corrupt man, I have ever seen. He is pretending to be a very good person. He had scandals after scandals - pulses, medical and rape - all sorts of things. He gets a minister to resign. Why doesn't he himself resign?" asked Tytler.

"He is heading those people. If he kicks them out of the party, then I will say that he means it but he doesn't do that," he added, while interacting with the media in New Delhi.

(Agencies)

 

- See more at: http://post.jagran.com/odisha-law-minister-mohanty-resigns-after-daughterinlaw-files-dowry-case-1370853899#sthash.fTX5yIZk.dpuf

 

No comments:

Post a Comment