Monday, July 29, 2013

you may live anywhere in the world, but we can drag you here !! : NO married man can escape !! : Dowry case in Patna against London banker


Initially the poor abla Nari had this to say "...He used to torture me both physically and mentally in London..."

But later that became ".... after they returned to Saket Enclave residence on Bailey Road in Patna, her in-laws started torturing her, demanding more dowry. When the torture increased,....."

*************************************************

Dowry case in Patna against London banker
TNN | Jul 29, 2013, 06.43 AM IST


PATNA: A dowry torture case was lodged with the Patna women police station on Saturday against Vikram Singh, working with Barclays Bank in London.

According to the complaint, Sugandh Avantika and Vikram Singh got married on June 28 last year. "My father, who is a lecturer at Darbhanga Medical College and Hospital ( DMCH), gave gifts and cash worth over several lakhs to my husband and in-laws. Vikram left me in Patna with my in-laws for several months. During that period, he was not in touch with me. Later, he asked my father to send me to London and pay for the travelling expenditure," said Avantika. 

She said, "He used to torture me both physically and mentally in London. We are two sisters and my father has a flat in Patna which Vikram wants to be registered in his name. A couple of months back, he forced me to ask my father to send tickets for both of us to return to India." 

According to Avantika, after they returned to Saket Enclave residence on Bailey Road in Patna, her in-laws started torturing her, demanding more dowry. When the torture increased, she left her husband's house and started staying with her parents at Darbhanga. "Neither Vikram nor his family members respond to my calls. They do not even allow Vikram to meet me," she said. 

SHO, women police station, Mridula Kumari said, "We will contact Vikram and his family andAvantika's statement will also be recorded in this connection."


  • ************************************************

    Other important notes
    • Generally criminal cases can go on for 10 years and husband can be called back multiple times every year 
    • Every time a husband gets tired and "settles" all people in the system get a cut !! 
    • More people get encouraged by such settlements
    • Once a quick settlement is reached the NEXT NRI bakra will be waiting to get married to the SAME ablaa naari !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment